2018 3rd International Conference on
Chemistry and Biochemical Engineering
Jan. 20, 2018
(Extended to Apr. 20, 2018)
- Notification: 20-40 days after the submission
- Publication: 15-20 days after the final edition
- Conference: May 29-31, 2018
- Dr. Tahir Mehmood Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceMay 3, 2018
- Professor Zhang Li Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceMay 3, 2018
- CHEMBIO2018Will Be Held Together with ICBLS2018 at the Same VenueMay 2, 2018
- The Conference Will be Held at Four Points By Sheraton Hangzhou BinjiangApr. 13, 2018
- Tourism Route for CHEMBIO2018 is Available NowApr. 13, 2018
- CHEMBIO2018 Call for PapersJun. 1, 2017
- CHEMBIO2017, ICPHMS2017 and ICBLS2017 Were Successfully Held During May 23-24, 2017 in Xi’an, ChinaJun. 1, 2017
2018 3rd International Conference on Chemistry and Biochemical Engineering (CHEMBIO2018) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of chemistry and biochemical engineering, including hot issues such as bio-engineering, biotechnology and biochemistry.
CHEMBIO2018 will be held in Hangzhou, China during May 29-31, 2018. Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and one of the seven ancient capitals of China. It was described by Italian traveler Marco Polo as the finest and most luxurious city in the world. The West Lake scenic area contains over 60 cultural relic sites and several attractions of natural beauty. Hangzhou is also a good place to visit a tea plantation. In addition to the picturesque West Lake and Longjing Tea, Hangzhou is also widely renowned for its silk. It will be the third Chinese city to host the Asian Games in 2022. Hangzhou is also the headquarter of the Alibaba Group, the world's largest online B2B portal and China's largest website in terms of market value.
2018 3rd International Conference on Chemistry and Biochemical Engineering (CHEMBIO2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.